Craftsman 16 oz. Rip Claw Hammer
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
CRAFTSMAN 16 Oz. Rip Claw Hammer: You Won't Feel the Vibes
The 16 oz. rip claw hammer is easy to grab and holster when you're in a hurry. It's made to handle steel, concrete, wood and sheet rock. The balance and heft of the hammer have been designed over decades.
CRAFTSMAN 16 oz. rip claw hammer is guaranteed forever. The fiberglass handle has parallel fiberglass strands for strength, hollow core for shock absorption. Smooth contoured face. Special deep throat design. A synthetic rubber grip has chevrons for comfort.
Made in the U.S.A.
- This 16 oz. rip claw hammer is a great hammer for framing and ripping shots out of decking and more
- The 13-inch handle length is the perfect length for just about any framing task
- This hammer has some power behind it at 1.6 pounds
- The fiberglass handle is strong and properly weighted for a good feel in hand
- The handle has parallel fiberglass strands that allow for strength and control accuracy
- The hollow core helps shock absorption and minimize vibration so your hand is not shot at the end of the day
- This hammer features a smooth contoured face with a special deep-throat design
- The synthetic rubber grip features chevrons that offer comfort and prevent wrist-damaging torque
- This hammer is backed by the forever guarantee of CRAFTSMAN tools
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Head Weight||16 oz.|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||1.6|
|Handle Length (in.)||13|
SSIN : 00903821000P
UID : ea963350-5404-498b-a047-0a66d5e30f69