These 17 Pc Inch and Metric Flex Sockets Give You a Grip
Built to torque at the toughest angles, this Craftsman 17 pc standard and metric flex socket set delivers the muscle and weight distribution of six point sockets with some serious flex. Featuring hardened steel construction, from the center pin to the drive and socket ends, each socket deliver uniform strength, while the reinforced center drives torsional forces to where they’re needed most. And precision machined, whether you’re turning nut or bolt, this set delivers a solid hold, cutting down on stripping and rounding with every turn.
Protected by a tough layer of nickel chrome, these 17 pc inch and metric flex sockets resist rust and moisture damage, and wipe clean fast. The popular balance of metric and SAE sizes ensure you have the right grip for the most common jobs both in the shop and under the hood, while backed by the Craftsman Forever Warranty, this set will be a part of your kit for decades. Solid performance with the flexibility you need add these sockets to your tool box, and get the job done for life.
- Craftsman 17 pc standard and metric flex socketincludes: 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16 in., 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 mm sockets
- Center pivot delivers serious flexibility
- Precision machining cuts down on stripping and rounding
- Nickel chrome coating helps prevent rust
- 6 point design disperses stress
- Thick walls stand up to torquing
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee