CRAFTSMAN 2-1/2 in. Wood Scraper Can Take On the Tough Jobs
The 2-1/2 in. wood scraper is built for lots of wear and tear. It is the perfect tool for scraping wood and makes fast work of removing old paint. It is dual molded with a soft comfortable grip that is easy on the hand. It features exclusively camber ground for especially aggressive scraping jobs. The blade has four edges: two for aggressive scraping work and two for finish work.
The CRAFTSMAN 2-1/2 in. wood scraper is made with the durability and quality workmanship that is the CRAFTSMAN hallmark. You can sharpen the blade when necessary with a file, or replace it with the Allway 42B blade. The blade length is 2.5 in., and overall tool dimensions are 11.625 x 2.5 x 1.5 in.
- 2-1/2 in. wood scraper stand up to tough jobs
- Ideal tool for scraping wood and removing old paint
- Dual molded design
- Soft comfort grip curved handle helps ease hand tension
- Exclusively camber ground for aggressive scraping
- Blade has four edges
- Two edges for aggressive scraping
- Two edges for finer finish work
- Blade can be sharpened with a file
- Replacement blade Allway 42B also available
- Handle is gray and retains its smooth, neat look
- Overall dimensions are 11.625" x 2.5" x 1.5"
- Wood scraper is a lightweight 0.54 lbs.
- General warranty guarantees freedom from any manufacturing defects