Craftsman 2-1/8 in. Carbon Hole Saw
Craftsman 2-1/8-In. Carbon Hole Saw With Mandrel Will Allow You to Make Holes Fast
This 2-1/8-in. carbon hole saw is designed for strength. It is constructed of high speed steel that is heat treated for maximum durability. This set includes a mandrel that works with any hole saw from 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. It has a hex shaft that is 1/4 in. in diameter, so it will fit most standard drills for the job. The shank is 1 in. long for a good grip.
This Craftsman 2-1/8-in. carbon hole saw works on a wide range of materials. They include wood, plywood, plastic and wood base. It will cut through these materials quickly to give you a clean hole that is accurate. Whether you are putting piping through kitchen materials or running wire through walls, this hole saw will give you the cuts you need for a professional-looking job.
- This 2-1/8-In. carbon hole saw is made of high speed steel that is heat treated for strength and durability
- This hole saw will work with wood base, plywood, wood and plastic
- Set comes with a mandrel that will hold this hole saw and any other between 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in.
- Attachment has a hex shank that 1/4 in. in diameter and 1 in. long
- Use this saw to neaten plumbing, wiring and much more
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.24|
|Shank Length||1 in.|
|Shank Diameter||0.25 in.|
|Number of Bits||1|
|Drill Bit Type||Hole saw|
|Material||High speed steel (HSS)|
SSIN : 00966290000P
UID : f31864a1-ad60-4660-ad6b-5143abcc0d40