Craftsman 2-1/8 in. Carbon Hole Saw
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Craftsman 2-1/8-In. Carbon Hole Saw With Mandrel Will Allow You to Make Holes Fast
This 2-1/8-in. carbon hole saw is designed for strength. It is constructed of high speed steel that is heat treated for maximum durability. This set includes a mandrel that works with any hole saw from 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. It has a hex shaft that is 1/4 in. in diameter, so it will fit most standard drills for the job. The shank is 1 in. long for a good grip.
This Craftsman 2-1/8-in. carbon hole saw works on a wide range of materials. They include wood, plywood, plastic and wood base. It will cut through these materials quickly to give you a clean hole that is accurate. Whether you are putting piping through kitchen materials or running wire through walls, this hole saw will give you the cuts you need for a professional-looking job.
- This 2-1/8-In. carbon hole saw is made of high speed steel that is heat treated for strength and durability
- This hole saw will work with wood base, plywood, wood and plastic
- Set comes with a mandrel that will hold this hole saw and any other between 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in.
- Attachment has a hex shank that 1/4 in. in diameter and 1 in. long
- Use this saw to neaten plumbing, wiring and much more
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.24|
|Shank Length||1 in.|
|Shank Diameter||0.25 in.|
|Number of Bits||1|
|Drill Bit Type||Hole saw|
|Material||High speed steel (HSS)|
SSIN : 00966290000P
UID : f31864a1-ad60-4660-ad6b-5143abcc0d40