Tear Up Some New Ground with the Craftsman Rear Tine Tiller
Every avid gardener's dream tool, the Craftsman 208cc dual rotating rear tine tiller is designed to make light work out of heavy labor. Whether you're breaking ground for new garden plots, planting trees or shrubs, power composting, or plowing furrows for plants, this tiller will give you the muscle and strategy to get the job done. Its rear-tine design makes tilling jobs more efficient, while the four self-sharpening 13 inch tines are crafted from heat-treated steel for superior strength. Combine that strength with their counter rotation and you have enough power to pulverize uncultivated soil, sod, compacted soil and even clay along with small roots that still maybe underground. You might even say tackling hard ground will now seem like a bed of roses.
The easy-to-use Craftsman rear tine tiller is equipped with a powerful 208cc OHV engine that runs cooler and more efficiently while designed to last longer. The foam grip adjustable handles make tilling or transporting more comfortable by allowing you to choose the most suitable height and maintaining the right tilling depth. Its chain-drive transmission ensures flexible maneuverability in varied conditions by letting you easily move forward and in reverse and helps provide the ground-piercing power you absolutely need. Ideal for larger areas, the Craftsman 208cc dual rotating rear tine tiller will have you effectively covering more ground in less time with its 18 inch tilling width. The 16 in. pneumatic agricultural tires on the front provide greater traction and optimal balance letting you navigate in both cultivated and muddy soil. The steel serrated trail shields protect your feet and vegetation reducing the amount of dust and debris thrown by the tines' rotating action.
- With cutting-edge features and a smart design, the Craftsman 208cc Dual Rotating Rear Tine Tiller puts performance, control and ease of use in your hands
- 208cc* OHV Craftsman® engine is designed for reliability and performance; OHV runs cooler and assures years of reliable performance
- Heavy duty chain drive transmission offers forward and reverse operation. The powerful, long lasting design drives tines in forward mode and makes transport effortless in reverse mode
- 18 in. tilling width saves time and is ideal for tilling larger areas
- Four 13 in. heat treated steel, dual rotating tines; great for cultivating as well as for breaking hard ground
- Dual rotating, rear tine design is easy to operate for small or large jobs; wheels pull the tiller forward against the dual rotating tines, providing the power to break up heavy uncultivated soil
- Adjustable padded loop and bail handle with foam grips provide comfort and control while tilling or transporting
- Steel serrated rear tine shield and adjustable side tine shields cover tines, protecting feet, vegetation, and reducing the amount of dust and debris thrown by the rotating action
- Heavy-duty front counter weight increases weight on the wheels, improve balance, and enhance tilling
- Adjustable depth stake controls a range of tilling depths with ease
- 16 in. pneumatic agricultural tires with free-wheel and locked-wheel positions create greater traction in cultivated and muddy soil, and provide easy transport
- 2-year warranty protects your investment