Craftsman 23/32-in. Convex Edge Router Bit
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Finish Your Project With This 23/32 In. Convex Edge Router Bit
When you want a convex edge router bit that will stand the test of time, this Craftsman 23/32 in. convex edge router bit is just the tool for you. Use it to achieve smooth cuts for a clean look. This bit is built to last: its uniform grain carbide gives the bit exceptional durability that will give you peace of mind when you make your purchase.
This 23/32 in. convex edge router bit from Craftsman and Sears features high-grade, heat-treated alloy steel bodies. You can work confidently knowing that you'll have smooth operation, as the bit is face form and relief ground. The 23/32-inch convex edge router bit also features a 1/4-inch shank. Even better? This tool comes from the trusted brand of Craftsman - a name you can trust.
- This Craftsman 23/32 in. convex edge router bit features a 1/4-inch shank
- The uniform grain carbide provides exceptional durability
- Features high-grade, heat-treated alloy steel bodies
- Comes from the trusted quality of the Craftsman brand
- The bit is face form and relief ground to ensure smooth operation
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Single or Set||Replacement bit|
|Router Bit Type||Edge forming|
|Carbide Cutting Tip||Yes|
|Number of Cutting Edges||2|
SSIN : 00964206000P
UID : 9021168f-1fe8-4944-9ac6-01cb2c244778