This 24 pc Inch 1/2" Socket Set is Built for Big Jobs
From mounting a new engine to driving lag bolts deep into timber, this 24 pc inch 1/2 in drive socket set delivers serious torque and dependable performance, while featuring an ergonomically shaped handle, is comfortable even after a long day on the job. Built with integrated thumb controls and a fast swapping end that helps you move from fastener to fastener quick, it’s a jobsite essential.
Designed to deliver solid performance over the long run, each piece of this 24 pc inch ½” socket set is crafted from rugged alloyed steel and stores in a protective blow molded plastic case that shrugs off moisture, preventing corrosion for years. Equipped with not only a mix of standard and deep well sockets, but a pair of extensions, this kit adapts easily to the job, so you stay moving. A solid addition to any garage, shop or jobsite, toss this 24 piece in your kit and get a grip with Craftsman.
- 24 pc inch 1/2 in drive socket set includes: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1 1/16in standard and 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1in deep well sockets, 84 Tooth Ratchet with 3 and 6in extension bars
- Blow molded plastic case combine organization and protection
- Rugged alloyed steel construction delivers high tensile strength
- Ergonomic ratchet keeps you working comfortable
- Thumb activated drive direction and release are quick
- Full polish finish wipes clean even after the dirtiest jobs
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee