Tear Up Some Ground with the Craftsman Mini Tiller
Boasting Incredi-Pull™ technology, the Craftsman 25cc 2 cycle mini tiller provides unbelievable starting ease, and eliminates endless tugging so you can get the job done. The 25cc 2-cycle engine is powerful and light with spring-assisted pull rope that takes less effort and generates more spark for a much quicker start. Flip-Prime-Pull Starting Technology greatly reduces the effort required to start – simply flip, prime and pull. Heavy-duty centrifugal clutch offers consistent transmission of power to the tines under varying soil conditions.
Outfitted with four patented Triple Dig™ 3-in-1 tines, the Craftsman mini tiller is ideal for cultivating small gardens, tilling to break up harder soil, an for root cutting to avoid tangling. An adjustable tilling path from 6 in. to 10 in. gives greater flexibility to till wider rows or between tight spaces. Light, standard rotating front tine design is easy to transport and convenient to store. A unique handle design folds down to save storage space. Two adjustable wheels add stability and ease of transportation.
- With its cutting-edge design, the Craftsman 25cc 2 Cycle Mini Tiller is extremely easy to lift into and out of raised flower beds
- Incredi-Pull™ spring-assisted pull rope takes less effort and generates more spark for faster starts
- Triple Dig™ 3-in-1 tines offer durable tilling performance
- No tools are required to change or adjust the tines – simply slide the D-clips in and out, and you're ready to go
- Fully assembled and ready to use right out of the box
- 2-year full warranty protects your investment