Craftsman 26 pc. Standard 12 pt. Combination Wrench Set
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
26 Pc. Standard Wrench Set Puts Grip in Your Hands
Built to give you the torque you need when you need it, this CRAFTSMAN 26 pc. Combination Wrench Set gives you more muscle than sockets, packs neat and is built for decades of dependable service. A solid set of wrenches, each is precision formed from rugged alloyed steel to fit fasteners tight, reducing slip and rounding while helping you get the job done for a lifetime.
Featuring a wide range of sizes from 13/64 to 1 1/8 inch, this 26 pc. standard wrench set spins fasteners large and small, in engines, under sinks and on the job. Featuring a light packing organization case and clearly marked sizes it helps you keep the shop in order, while always staying ready to hit the road. Tough, tight fitting and backed by the power of CRAFTSMAN’s Forever Guarantee, take hold of this set and get the job done for decades.
- CRAFTSMAN 26 pc. combination wrench set includes: 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, and 1-1/8 in. regular length wrenches and 13/64, 15/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 3/8, and 7/16 in. midget wrenches
- Packs neat and stays organized
- Box end offers 12 points for more angles and reduces the swing needed for tight turns
- Open end delivers fast grab to work in areas with little clearance above the fastener head
- Clear markings make the right size easy to spot
- Combination rough and smooth polished surfaces deliver grip and wipes clean fast
- Rugged build and tough steel construction transfers maximum torque to nuts and bolts
- Guaranteed forever
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||10.9|
|Quantity in Set||26|
|Number Of Points||12|
|Color/Finish||Silver, chrome finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty||Guaranteed forever|
SSIN : 00946935000P
UID : 5d57a36a-954c-4832-bcc9-4f313f107a17