Craftsman 28" 277cc Dual-Stage Snowblower w/ EZ Steer
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Save Time With the Convenient to Use 28" Dual-Stage Gas Snow Blower from CRAFTSMAN
The trigger controlled zero-turn steering technology used in the CRAFTSMAN 28" Dual-Stage Gas Snow Blower coupled with 16-inch X-Trac tires make for better maneuverability in snowy conditions. Fitted with a 277cc four-cycle OHV engine, it clears a 28-inch wide path with great ease. This snow thrower is a great choice for use on large paved and gravel sideways or sidewalks as the 12-inch serrated steel auger and impeller break through hard-packed snow.
Choose from the eight power-propelled speeds of this 28" Dual-Stage Gas Snow Blower to suit your needs. A four-way, 190-degree chute rotation is possible with an easy-to-use joystick. Deluxe Glide-Tech skid shoes slide along any obstructions and help keep your garage floor and driveway free from rust stains and damage. Plow styled handles with panel design allow single hand operation to control the snow tool and offer storage space for shear pins.
- With tool-less drift cutters, the CRAFTSMAN 28" Dual-Stage Gas Snow Blower can break through drop snow and snow drifts which appear in the equipment's path, for greater efficiency
- Featuring a push-button electric start, the 277cc four-cycle OHV CRAFTSMAN engine offers a great combination of power and fuel efficiency
- The trigger controlled zero-turn steering technology makes navigating those sharp turns very easy
- A 28-inch clearing width and 21-inch intake height lets you remove snow and free driveways and pathways
- In-dash LED headlight, plow style handles and mitten-grip starter handle for additional comfort
- Six forward and two reverse, power-propelled speeds help make snow removal quicker and more efficient
- 16 in. x 4.8 in. X-Trac tires offer greater traction
- Available in a black/red finish
- Item Weight: 239 lbs.
- Two year limited warranty
Zero Turn Steering uses independently powered wheels to deliver incredible maneuverability at the pull of a trigger.
Deluxe Glide-Tech Skid Shoes slide effortlessly over pavers and bricks for smooth, damage-free performance without risk of scratching your driveway.
Large 16-inch by 4.8-inch X-Trac tires dig into snow for enhanced maneuverability in slippery conditions.
Take the Edge Off
Tool-less Drift Cutters take the edge off of higher snow banks by dropping the extra snow right into your blower's path.
Light Your Way
An LED headlight delivers ample illumination that increases visibility, helping you work safely day and night.
Direct the Snow Flow
Remote Chute Rotation delivers easy, instant control of the snow discharge chute with 190 degrees of adjustment.
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Impeller Diameter||12 in.|
|Intake Height (In.)||21|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||239|
|Number of Stages||Dual Stage|
|Auger Type||Serrated steel auger|
|Number of Rotor Blades||4|
|Clearing Width (In.)||28|
|Single Hand Control||Yes|
|Skid Shoes||Deluxe Glide-Tech|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Auger Material||Serrated Steel|
|Handles Fold For Easy Storage||Yes|
|Handle Type||Deluxe Panel|
|Variable Trigger Speed||Yes|
|Number of Forward Speeds||6|
|Number of Reverse Speeds||2|
|Starter Type||Push button|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||277|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Tire/Wheel Size||16" x 4.8" X-Trac|
|Maximum Chute Rotation||190 deg.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty||2 Year Limited Warranty|
SSIN : 07188395000P
UID : 6e2cd868-1f9e-4788-835d-119202283e2f