This Craftsman 3/8 Inch Pro Drill Drives Deep
Featuring the sure power of a corded tool and the torquey muscle of a powerful motor, this Craftsman 28126 6.5 amp corded 3/8 inch pro drill drills and drives through the toughest materials. A variable speed trigger delivers speeds from 0 to 2500 RPM, while a set of permanently sealed bearings ensure smooth movement throughout this tool’s long service life.
Equipped with a fast-grabbing keyless chuck, and convenient belt hook, this Craftsman 3/8 inch pro drill is always ready, and ergonomically designed, it’s ready for hour after hour of tough on-the-job work. A solid tool, that’s even equipped with an impact resistant motor housing and reinforced cord housing, this drill keeps moving through countless jobs. On site and around the house, get your work done with the Craftsman.
- Craftsman 28126 6.5 amp corded 3/8 inch pro drill features a lock-on button for continuous use
- Variable speed (0-2500 rpm) matches speed to job requirements
- Trigger switch w/lock-on button for continuous drilling/driving jobs
- Motor housing made of impact resistant material protects from damage and reduces weight
- Ergonomically designed rear handle for positive grip, balance and comfort
- Permanently lubricated bearings deliver smooth operation and long life
- Cord with cord clip for added convenience
- Ergonomically designed contoured rear handle
- Keyless chuck with a bit capacity of 1/16 to 3/8 in
- Built-in level and belt clip
- Case for convenient storage
- Live tool indicator increases safety