Craftsman 29 pc. Cobalt Drill Bit Set
The CRAFTSMAN 29-pc. Cobalt Drill Bit Is Professional Grade for Heavy-Duty Drilling
When an experienced tradesman needs to get the job done, he turns to the quality of the CRAFTSMAN 29-pc. cobalt drill set. This durable set is designed with the professional in mind, but is a great addition to any handyman's tool box. These strong drill bits can be used in any metal, even harder metals, and are ideal for drill presses and other stationary machines. They can also be used in both corded and cordless portable drills.
The CRAFTSMAN 29 pc cobalt drill bit set features 29 individual drill bits in sizes 1/16 to 1/2 inches. All bits feature split point in order to prevent "walking." This set comes in a metal case to allow you to keep your bits organized and easy to locate.
- The CRAFTSMAN 29-pc. cobalt drill set comes in sizes 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 11/64, 3/16, 13/64, 7/32, 15/64, 1/4, 17/64, 9/32, 19/64, 5/16, 21/64, 11/32, 23/64, 3/8, 25/64, 13/32, 27/64, 7/16, 29/64, 15/32, 31/64, 1/2 inches
- Heavy-duty construction
- Good for use with all metals
- Ideal for both stationary drills and portable drills
- Split point bits to prevent "walking"
- Comes organized in a metal case
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||3|
|Length (in.)||Jobber Length|
|Size||0.063 - 0.5 in.|
|Shank Length||Jobber Length|
|Shank Diameter||0.38 in. Reduced Shank Above 0.38 inches|
|Number of Bits||29|
|Drill Bit Type||Split point|
|Included with Item:|
|Package Contents||0.063 inches, 0.078 inches, 0.094 inches, etc.,|
SSIN : 00964086000P
UID : 3bb1cf9f-40e3-4233-92c3-446c5a56c698