Undo the Hex with the Craftsman 3/16 In. Nut Driver
Use the 3/16 in. nut driver in a variety of electronic, auto mechanic, bicycle mechanic and household jobs when less torque is needed to undo or secure a bolt or a nut. It works as security to keep you from over-tightening either one of them. The driver you need to use looks similar to a screwdriver with a socket wrench on the end. The hexagonal opening on the end of the driver hooks over the nut, and pressure is put on it with the movement of your hand.
The socket and shaft of the Craftsman 3/16 in. nut driver is made of alloy steel, and the straight handle is made of plastic. A color-coded handle makes it easier to find. The nut driver has the Craftsman lifetime guarantee, meaning it can be exchanged for a new one any time something goes wrong with it.
- The 3/16 in. nut driver is used for jobs when less torque is needed to undo or secure a bolt or a nut
- Works as a security measure to keep you from over-tightening a bolt or a nut
- Driver looks similar to a screwdriver with a socket wrench on the end
- Hexagonal opening on the end hooks over the nut
- Socket and shaft is made of alloy steel
- Straight plastic color-coded handle
- Comes with the Craftsman lifetime guarantee