6'' x 9'' Disc Sander is a Woodshop Essential
With solid performance and serious accuracy, whether you’re making razor sharp miters, shaping a model to perfection or putting a silky finish on a project, this CRAFTSMAN 3/4 hp sander delivers clean consistent results and a lifetime of performance. Stable and sturdy, it features vibration dampening rubber feet that give this powerful tool’s 88 pound bulk traction on any work surface. And when every angle needs to be perfect, this machine delivers precision you can count on.
Featuring a flat, accurate cast iron table that adjusts up to 45 degrees, equipped with a smooth gliding miter gauge, this 6'' x 9'' disc sander gives you accurate angles no matter what material you’re working with. Swapping belts and discs easily, it takes work pieces from rough to glossy smooth quickly, while the open design expels dust at every turn. A solid addition to any shop where results matter, set this powerful 3,100 RPM tool on your work bench, and get a great finish every time.
- CRAFTSMAN 3/4 hp sander includes: Miter gauge, work stop, universal table
- Provides over 100 sq. in. of sanding surface in horizontal or vertical positions
- 6 x 48" Belt and 9 in. disc sander deliver ample area for big projects
- 3/4 HP, 8 amp continuous duty motor delivers solid rotation
- Abrasive belt rotates a speed of 2,400 FPM
- Disc rotates at 3,100 RPM
- Horizontal belt is perfect for longer pieces
- Work stop offers added support
- Vertical belt position works with cast iron table for precise sanding and angles
- 9 in. disc is perfect for convex and beveled edges
- Tool-less abrasive belt swaps between grips fast
- Includes universal cast iron table