Craftsman 18 in. 3/4in Drive Flex Handle
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Craftsman 18 in. Flex Handle Puts Sockets Where You Need Them
The Craftsman 18 in. flex handle is just the type of socket wrench you need for stubborn nuts and bolts . The 18" long design makes it easier to reach fasteners at an odd angle and loosen nuts and bolts that are a bit stuck.
It is the Craftsman 18 in. flex handle's head that makes it so useful in awkward fastening situations. It pivots between two posts to reach every angle from 0 to 90. At 0 degrees, the tool stops so you don't have a socket wrench that swings back and forth while you try to work with it. If you have a nut or bolt that requires you to go straight in, this is your tool.
Craftsman 3/4 in. dr. 18 in. flex handle is comprised of tough alloyed steel
- Wave washer joint design provides positive resistance through entire 180 degrees of motion
- Head rotates 180 degrees for versatility to achieve required angles
- Flexible design delivers torque at multiple angles
- Heavy duty design for stubborn nuts and bolts
- Added length means added strength in every turn
- Guaranteed forever
|Drive Size||3/4 in.|
|Accessory Type||Flex handles|
|Impact or Standard||Standard|
|Pass Through Type||No|
|Output Size||3/4 in.|
SSIN : 00904431000P
UID : 5e7627e1-655d-4d38-a606-fb725f82f835