Craftsman Elbow 3/4 –inch Ratcheting Combination Wrench
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
3/4-In. Elbow Ratcheting Combination Wrench Works the Way You Want it To
When you're in a tight spot, the CRAFTSMAN 3/4-In. elbow ratcheting combination wrench is a fantastic addition to your toolbox. With heads that pivot to squeeze into the narrow confines of an engine or work through a small space around the house, this set will quickly become your go-to equipment when you need torque at an angle that would be awkward for most normal wrenches or ratchets.
The swivel heads aren't the only appeal of the 3/4-In. elbow ratcheting combination wrench. The 12-point opening gives you greater grip at more angles along the fastener, increasing access while reducing necessary swing. This wrench meets SAE standards, assuring that you'll have the right tool on hand for most any job. Add it to your kit, and get the job done with the power of CRAFTSMAN.
- The CRAFTSMAN 3/4-Inch elbow ratcheting combination wrench adjusts to fit in where ordinary tools won't go
- Swivel design alters the length as well as the direction, helping the wrench twist into tighter spaces as well as tough angles
- Swivel head locks into place with a click
- Measurements meet SAE standards
- 12-point openings grip at more angles
- The tools are made of alloy steel with an easy-to-clean chrome finish
- Backed by the CRAFTSMAN Forever Guarantee
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||.10|
|Metric Opening Size||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size||3/4 in.|
|Torx Opening Size||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points||12|
SSIN : 00914575000P
UID : eb958aaa-abfa-4230-8a0e-524eef88b82c