Craftsman 3/4" x 6-1/2" Cold Chisel
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Tough Jobs Need Tough Tools like this CRAFTSMAN 3/4" x 6-1/2" Cold Chisel
When you need a chisel that can withstand a good hammering without wobbling or chipping, you need a quality durable tool like this outstanding 3/4 x 6-1/2 in. cold chisel. The is not a chisel designed for small jobs, although it will function well if used properly; it is specifically made to take the heavy pounding of a hammer because it's sized for tough jobs and tough handling. It's big, solid and heavy, ready to stand up to your tough jobs like breaking up heavy metals or concrete.
This CRAFTSMAN 3/4 x 6-1/2 in. cold chisel is the granddaddy of cold chisels at over 6 in. long and almost an inch wide. You can hit it with a hammer, and the top won't mushroom under the pressure. The chrome vanadium steel blade is going to last for a long time because it is heat-treated to make extra sure it has the strength and durability to handle the impact from heavy hammer strikes.
- This 3/4" x 6-1/2" cold chisel is big and heavy and made for tough jobs
- The blade is heat-treated for durability and strength
- This alloy steel chisel comes with a black oxide finish
- Although this large cold chisel is not made for wood chiseling, you can use it for rough cuts or notches
- Corrosion-resistant, this chisel is the one to choose for those really tough jobs you face
- You can use this CRAFTSMAN chisel with a punch and chisel holder
- This chisel is made for you right here in the USA
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.59|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty||Guaranteed Forever|
|Materials & Finish:|
SSIN : 00942975000P
UID : e4cd5427-df7b-42f0-b0fa-73023a9b71fa