Craftsman 3/4 x 6 in. Percussion Bit
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
CRAFTSMAN 3/4 x 6 In. Percussion Bit Strikes the Right Balance
With this 3/4 x 6 in. percussion bit, you do not have to worry about whether your bit will hold up to the work of your hammer drill. Hammer away at stone, cement and brick.
The CRAFTSMAN 3/4 x 6 in. percussion bit is made of high speed steel. This material will stand up to years of you using it to cut through materials at job sites. Get the accuracy, speed and smooth cut that you want with a drill bit designed for your needs. Whether you are doing a home project, like putting in a walkway or doing a professional masonry job, this drill bit will perform the way you need it to.
- 3/4 x 6 In. percussion bit is made of durable and strong high speed steel
- Bit is made particularly for use with percussion or hammer drills that combine percussion with rotation
- Materials best suited for work with this bit include stone, brick and cement
- 3/4 In. hex shank for insertion into your existing drills
- This drill bit can also be used for general purpose applications around the house and on the job
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.38|
|Shank Length||0.687 in.|
|Shank Diameter||0.75 in.|
|Number of Bits||1|
|Drill Bit Type||General purpose/Twist|
|Material||High speed steel (HSS)|
SSIN : 00967327000P
UID : 16a29852-ec30-441d-9116-29001369324e