Craftsman 3/8-In Impact Wrench Gets Torque in Tight Spaces
Spaces under the hood are usually pretty tight, the Craftsman 3/8-in butterfly impact wrench lets you slip some serious torque into those hard-to-reach areas. The lightweight design makes it easy to hold and navigate under the hood. If you want to be able to do more than just minor maintenance on your vehicles, it's a must-have.
While it may be light to hold, the Craftsman 3/8-in impact wrench from Sears features a high-torque Jumbo Hammer, which is capable of up to 95 ft/lbs of torque. Impressive! Even better, a built-in regulator keeps you in control of this powerful air tool. The wrench's black and chrome mirror finish is also designed for durability, so you know your tool will be there when you need it.
- The Craftsman 3/8-in butterfly impact wrench has a 3/8 inch ratchet drive size
- It includes a variable trigger speed
- This ratchet is 7.25 inches in length and it weighs 2 lbs
- Average air consumption is 3.6 CFM
- Operates at 10,000 revolutions per minute
- The torque working measures from 10 to 90 ft. lbs.
- Tool air inlet size measures at 1/4 inch
- Impacts per minute measures at 850
- Features in-line swivel action