This 3/8 Heavy Duty Corded Drill Takes Care of the Job
Corded power you can count on, this 5.5 amp Craftsman 3/8 heavy duty corded drill delivers a steady flow of torque, perfect for drilling pilot holes in steel, sinking screws in decks and assembling all kinds of framework. A solid tool, that’s built to deliver, it features a fast-gripping steel sleeved keyless chuck, that bites down on drill and driver bits, while equipped with an ergonomic grips and balanced design, it stays in your hands all the job through.
Built tough, this 3/8 heavy duty corded drill features rugged plastic and steel construction, so it stands-up to jobsite abuse, while the live tool indicator increases safety by letting you know when it’s ready to go. With to 1500 RPM available through a variable speed trigger, and a fast acting directional switch, this drill offers serious performance and control. A solid addition to any tool kit, bring it home and get fasteners spinning with Craftsman.
- Craftsman 3/8 heavy duty corded drill features a rugged ergonomic design
- Dual directional performance sinks and loosens fasteners
- 3/8 inch keyless chuck swaps between drill and driver bits quickly
- Up to 1,500 RPMs drill through metal, wood and plastic
- Live tool indicator increases work area safety
- Spindle lock increases bit changing speed
- Backed by a 1 year general warranty