High Grade 3/8-in. Cove Bit has a 1/4-in. Shank
The Craftsman 3/8-in. cove router bit gets your cuts done cleanly and smoothly. This router bit has a 1/4-in. shank, so it cuts thin profiles precisely. You retain control over the bit, directing its movements. The bit comes from Craftsman, a leader in the tool world that is well known for its high quality standards.
Made of high grade alloy steel, the 3/8-in. cove router bit is strong and dependable. It takes you from job to job, whether you are a professional or a weekend DIY enthusiast. The steel is heat-treated too, so it withstands hot temperatures. The bit, as with the other Craftsman varieties, is face form and relief ground for smooth cuts every time. The uniform grain carbide tip helps to keep the router bit sharper longer than any non-carbide competitors. This replacement bit is ready to work when you are, providing quality results.
- Craftsman 3/8-in. Cove router bit cuts smoothly and cleanly
- 1/4-in. shank
- Retain control as you enjoy clean cuts
- Made of high grade alloy steel for strength and durability
- Heat treated to withstand hot temperatures as you cut
- Face form and relief ground for smooth performance
- Uniform grain carbide keeps edges sharp for longer periods