Craftsman 3/8-in. Dr. Beam Style Torque Wrench, 0-75 ft. lbs.
3/8-in Dr Beam Style Torque Wrench Achieves Accurate Readings with Ease
The classic CRAFTSMAN 3/8-in dr beam style torque wrench easily and accurately tightens and loosens nuts and bolts on your car, truck, garden tractor, four-wheeler and more. The beam style torque wrench can accurately measure torque in a variety of applications. The attached calibrated scale moves when pressure is applied. Via the indicator, you'll be able to determine when proper torque is achieved. The CRAFTSMAN beam style torque wrench features a graduated indicator tip to eliminate parallax error, often an issue with the beam style.
The 3/8-in dr beam style torque wrench from CRAFTSMAN contains separate inch and metric scales and has a torque range of zero to 75 pounds. This wrench measures over 16 inches for increased leverage and ease of use. Its black textured handle makes gripping easy, so you can get accurate readings, and the job done right.
- CRAFTSMAN 3/8-in dr beam style torque wrench with separate inch and metric scales
- Includes a graduated indicator tip for more accurate results
- 0 to 75 lb. range in 1 ft. lb. increments
- 3/8-inch drive beam style torque wrench measuring 16.08 inches in length
- Tool weighs 1.4 pounds
- Textured black handle provides easy gripping capability
- Ideal for tightening nuts and bolts
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||1.4|
|Torque Drive Size||3/8 in.|
|Torque Range||0 to 75 ft. lbs.|
|Torque Increments||1.0 ft. lbs.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty||90 day limited|
SSIN : 00932999000P
UID : 3a028b23-2c1b-4562-8b4b-d759d2bf9998