Craftsman 3/8 in. Drive Quick Release Teardrop Ratchet
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
The CRAFTSMAN 3/8 In. Drive Quick Release Ratchet is a Garage Essential
From hooking up a new exhaust manifold to putting together one of Grandma’s new furniture purchases, this CRAFTSMAN 3/8 in. quick release ratchet gets the job done. Featuring convenient push-button operation and a rock-solid build, this ratchet is ready for tough turns and fast paced work. And since it holds a 36 gear toothed mechanism, this ratchet only requires 10 degrees of swing to rotate fasteners of all kinds. Whether you’re working indoors or out, under the hood or in the shop, this ratchet spins nuts and bolts fast and smooth and pts torque where you need it.
Coated in a protective layer of nickel chrome that shrugs off rust and oxidation, the 3/8 in. drive ratchet’s rugged steel build stays strong for years. And backed by the power of CRAFTSMAN’s Forever Guarantee, whether you’re tightening or loosing, building or breaking down, this tool is going to be a part of your set that you can count on for a lifetime. Toss one in your kit and get the job done right.
- CRAFTSMAN 3/8 in. quick release ratchet features a tough, torque ready build
- One handed reverse switch means you stay in contact with fasteners while changing directions
- 10 degree ratcheting arc delivers more movement in less space
- Teardrop shape allows better access in tight areas like engine compartments
- Thumb activated quick release swaps sockets with the push of a button
- Guaranteed forever
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.56|
|Drive Size||3/8 in.|
|General Warranty||Limited lifetime|
|Quick Release System||Yes|
SSIN : 00944811000P
UID : 3873ccdb-479e-4927-bce7-ca6369df4a74