Craftsman 3/8 In. Pistol Grip Impact Wrench has Forward and Reverse Power
The black Craftsman 3/8 in. impact wrench has impressive features as a professional-grade tool. It has a through-handle air exhaust to provide the torque you need at your shop or right at the job site. This tool delivers 145 ft/lbs of torque while keeping you in control the whole time with its pistol grip. It features a smooth, powerful oil bath Dynapact Hammer unit, and it has silencing technology to help minimize noise.
In addition, the Craftsman 3/8 in. pistol grip impact wrench has both forward and reverse power, so you can tighten and loosen fasteners with ease, time and time again. Combine that convenient feature with the motor-engine speed of 9000 RPM and you have a must-have for your tool collection as you build and disassemble projects. The air power tool has a 3/8 in. ratchet drive size, variable trigger speed and SCFM at 90 PSI: 6.5, as well. A one-year warranty comes with this impact wrench, for your buying protection.
- Craftsman 3/8 in. impact wrench is professional grade, delivering high torque as you assemble or disassemble materials
- Has through-handle air exhaust to provide impressive 145 ft/lbs of torque
- Enjoy forward and reverse power management system, to easily adjust or build projects
- Keep control with pistol grip and variable trigger speed
- Smooth, powerful oil bath Dynapact Hammer unit
- Silencing technology minimizes noise
- Work quickly with 9000 RPM motor-engine speed
- 3/8 In. ratchet drive size
- SCFM at 90 PSI: 6.5, with 1100 IPM
- Attractive with black mirror finish and chrome accents
- Lightweight at 2.8 lbs