The Craftsman Air Angle Drill Gets into Tight Spots
Access is everything for automotive work and the Craftsman 3/8-inch right angle reversible drill brings the torque where you need it. This 3/8 in. super-duty reversible right angle drill has a powerful 1/2-HP motor; the motor produces 1800 RPM (no load speed) with up to 36 in. lbs. of working torque.
This Craftsman angle drill is feature-heavy to give it plenty of functionality. The drill features lever throttle, which means fast start-ups. For safety to you and your work, a forward/reverse button locks into place to prevent accidental directional change. The drill also includes a 3/8 in. Jacobs chuck and comes with a one-year warranty.
- This Craftsman 3/8-inch right angle reversible drill is feature-heavy for ultimate functionality
- A lever throttle means fast start-ups
- A forward/reverse button locks into place, preventing accidental directional change
- The 1/2-HP motor produces 1800 RPM (no load speed) with up to 36 in. lbs. of working torque
- Includes a 3/8 in. Jacobs chuck
- Metal housing
- Average 4.0 SCFM at 90 PSI
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- Minimum hose size: 3/8 in.
- Air inlet size: 1/4 in.
- Item weight is 2.54 lbs.