CRAFTSMAN 3/8" x 4 1/2" Center Punch is Made in the USA
If you feel it's important to buy American, then check out this American-made 3/8" x 4 1/2" center punch that comes with that illustrious name for quality tools: CRAFTSMAN. CRAFTSMAN has distinguished itself as a name brand that is known for making top performing and long lasting tools. You may be surprised to know that even an inexpensive tool like this center punch is guaranteed by CRAFTSMAN forever.
This CRAFTSMAN 3/8" x 4 1/2" center punch is used to make a small dent in metal before you start to make your screw or drill holes. This indentation keeps your drill bits from wandering, slipping and skipping on your material so you can get the job done quickly and safely. The bit will stay in the indent as it powers through the material and the force won't make it wobble off target. This punch is made from alloy steel and comes with a non-corrosive black oxide finish.
- This quality 3/8" x 4 1/2" center punch has many uses in your workshop
- You can use this punch to create an indentation for your drill bits so they won't slip
- This punch features a chrome vanadium steel blade
- This tool is heat treated for extra strength and durability
- A blank oxide finish helps to protect this punch from rust or corrosion
- The handle is clearly labeled so you can find your tool quickly
- This quality tool is made with pride right here in the USA