CRAFTSMAN 3/8" x 4" Cold Chisel Makes Quick Work of Tough Jobs
Your chisel needs to be tough like this 3/8" x 4" cold chisel in order to take the wear and tear it will be subjected to when used for jobs like breaking up concrete or shaping rocks for stone work. You'll be glad you have the power of a chrome vanadium steel blade on this chisel and that this powerful blade is heat treated to give you extra long lasting power, stability and durability. This handy cold chisel also boasts a black oxide finish that helps to reduce glare and protect this chisel from corrosion.
This sturdy CRAFTSMAN 3/8" x 4" cold chisel is also used to cut or shape metal and comes in handy whenever you need the power, flexibility and precision that you get from a moderately sized quality cold chisel. Don't risk ruining a perfectly good screwdriver by trying to use it as a cold chisel when you can buy the right tool for the job and at an extraordinarily low price.
- A 3/8" x 4" cold chisel is a handy tool you'll use over and over again
- The heat-treated chrome vanadium steel blade is super strong
- The black oxide finish fights corrosion
- This cold chisel comes with an identification label on the handle
- Be safe and always wear gloves and goggles when working with cold chisels
- This tool is guaranteed forever
- Proudly made for you in the USA