Craftsman 3/8 x 9/16 Flush Trim Router Bit
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
3/8- x 9/16-Inch Flush Trim Router Bit Gives You Even Edges
Perfectly trimmed edges are what you can expect from the CRAFTSMAN 3/8- x 9/16-inch flush trim router bit. Because precision is essential to make even edges, this flush trim bit uses carbide cutting tip that slices wood and other materials cleanly and accurately. Carbide is also uniform grain, which means increased sharpness and performance. This bit design is easier to guide while you are cutting and is relief ground to keep it steady for simple operation.
The body of the 3/8- x 9/16-inch flush trim router bit is made from high-grade alloy steel. The body is then heat treated to add strength for longer life. The design is not only strong, but helps you work better than before. It controls and reduces vibration as well as chipping. The versatile 1/4-inch shank diameter can be used on a lot your projects, whether you're a pro or just getting started in woodwork.
- Fine trim your edges and add fine detailing to your work with the CRAFTSMAN 3/8- x 9/16-inch flush trim router bit
- Carbide cutting tip provides accuracy for trimming flush edges of materials flawlessly
- Sharp carbide is uniform grain to produce clean, precise cuts and shapes
- Carbide cutting edge has ground relief to guide the bit along and to improve operation
- Bit body is made of durable alloy steel and heat treated for double durability
- Design is built to cut down vibration and chipping for better performance
- 1/4-inch shank diameter is flexible and can be used on many types of tasks
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Single or Set||Replacement bit|
|Router Bit Type||Flush trim|
|Carbide Cutting Tip||Yes|
|Number of Cutting Edges||2|
SSIN : 00928658000P
UID : 057dc7c5-659b-4234-a7a3-0c031ede778c