Craftsman 3 in. 3/8 in. Drive Extension Bar
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Craftsman 3 In. Extension Bar, 3/8 In. Drive Helps You in the Tight Spots
After you've twisted and turned and shifted and nothing seems to work, it's time to turn to this 3 in. extension bar, 3/8 in. drive to get the job done. This 1.5-inch extender is just the thing when you need a little extra oomph to get there, whether you're under a hood or working on a motorcycle. At 3/8 inch on both the drive and the socket size, this extension bar is in one of the more popular measurements, which makes it compatible with a range of both wrenches and sockets in your tool box.
The Craftsman 3 in. extension Bar, 3/8 in. drive is made of tough alloy steel for both durability and torque. The smooth silvery finish is easy to clean; just wipe it down to get rid of the grime. It's open stock and covered by Craftsman's "forever" warranty, making it the last extension bar you'll ever buy.
- This 3 in. extension bar, 3/8 in. drive gives you the extra clearance you need, whether you're toiling over a hot engine or trying to slip a socket into a hard-to-hit cranny
- The extension bar is 3 inches long
- The 3/8 inch drive and socket sizes are among the most commonly used measurement
- Made of silver tone alloy steel, a combination that's strong and durable yet easy to clean
- Open stock
- Standard measures
- Weighs 0.2 pounds
- Backed by Craftsman's forever guarantee
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||.2|
|Drive Size||3/8 in.|
|Impact or Standard||Standard|
|Pass Through Type||No|
|Output Size||3/8 in.|
SSIN : A010103950
UID : a128d3c1-a876-4540-8e22-e0bea01648a1