Craftsman 3 pc. Flip Socket Set with Red Pouch
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
3-pc Flip Socket Set with Red Pouch Fits Common Wheel Lugs and Lock Sizes
The Craftsman 3-pc flip socket set with red pouch features 1/2-inch drive, impact-rated sockets. Broken or missing wheel lock key? No worries. This versatile set has been designed to fit the six most common wheel lugs and lock sizes on the road today, removing damaged lugs and wheel locks with ease. The Craftsman set contains uncompromising helical flutes for better grip and a stronger bite as you apply increased pressure.
The 3-pc flip socket set with red pouch from Craftsman uses a six-flute contact point design to remove damaged and broken wheel lugs and a 12-flute design to remove stubborn wheel locks. With three sizes, this set fits many wheel lugs and wheel lock sizes found on today's popular cars, trucks and SUVs. If you've purchased a pre-owned vehicle and the wheel lock key is missing, this is the tool you need. The handy carrying pouch allows you to keep the set secure in one place, always ready to go when needed.
- Craftsman 3-pc flip socket set with red pouch features 1/2-inch drive impact-rated sockets for removing wheel lugs and locks
- Sizes: 19mm, 3/4 inch - 6 and 12 flute; 7/8 inch - 6 and 12 flute; 17mm - 6 and 12 flute
- Use 6-flute design to remove wheel lugs
- Use 12-flute design to remove wheel locks
- Contains biting helical flutes for strongest grip as pressure is applied
- The three sizes fit most common wheel lugs and locks found in today's vehicle market
|Number of Sockets||3|
|Marking Text Size||Standard|
|Impact or Standard||Impact|
|Pass Through Type||No|
|Contact Points||12 point|
|Drive Size||1/2 in.|
|Unit of Measure||SAE|
|Socket Size||19 mm|
|Color/Finish||BLACK OXIDE COATING|
|Included with Item:|
|Package Contents||3 SOCKETS|1 POUCH|
SSIN : 00947392000P
UID : 5b20a47e-a384-4594-a8e5-8ae04c722657