Craftsman Finger Screwdriver Set Gets Into Tight Spots
This Craftsman 3-piece finger bit screwdriver set helps you slip into spots with almost zero clearance. One of the bits is a 1/4" slotted screwdriver for all of your flat head screws. The second bit is a #2 Phillips head that fits a great number of Phillips head screws. Lastly, you get a 1/4" socket adapter so you can secure your finger bit to sockets and other bits as well.
Your Craftsman finger screwdriver comes in very handy when you are working in close areas. It can slide in where screwdrivers with long handles could never fit. You get the same hand-tight fit as you would with a long screwdriver. The difference is that you can sneak it in just about anywhere you can fit your hand. With this set, you can accomplish the same maneuverability with any 1/4" drive socket as well.
- Craftsman 3-piece finger bit screwdriver set comes with a 1/4" socket drive
- Screwdriver bits include a #2 Phillips and a 1/4" slotted screwdriver
- Pieces measure 1-5/8 in. x 1-1/8 in. wide x 1 in. deep
- Allows you to get a screwdriver into narrow spaces and even from the side
- Green, gold and blue color coding so you can find the bit you need fast
- Steel shank with magnetic head