Craftsman 3-Pound Hand-Drilling Hammer with Hickory Handle
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Drop 3-Pound Hand-Drilling Hammer on Hardened Nails, Brick Chisels and More
The CRAFTSMAN 3-pound hand-drilling hammer is a useful hand tool to add to your collection in the shop or the home garage. A 3-pound steel forged head works well for striking items such as hardened nails, nail pullers, cold chisels and brick chisels. Made by the trusted brand CRAFTSMAN, the tool is high quality and durable.
A hickory handle on the CRAFTSMAN 3-pound hand-drilling hammer gives the tool a rugged look and is sturdy from job to job. The handle is 10 1/4 inches long, which is a comfortable length for your hand as you grip it. Having a smaller handle makes it easy to store the tool as it does not require a lot of space. The face itself is large so you can tackle large nails or other objects efficiently. Avoid chipping with the crowned face, for the clean strikes that you desire for your projects. The tool weighs 3.5 pounds, so it is comfortable to work with.
- CRAFTSMAN 3-pound hand-drilling hammer strikes a range of items well: hardened nails, nail pullers, cold chisels and brick chisels
- Steel forged head with crowned face strikes objects cleanly, without chipping
- Hickory wood handle is durable and strong; it gives the hammer a rugged look
- 10 1/4-inch handle length is comfortable to grasp
- 3.5-pound tool weight is not overly heavy as you use the hammer
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Head Weight||3 lbs.|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||3.5|
|Type||Sledge & Demolition|
|Handle Length (in.)||10|
SSIN : 00938311000P
UID : 9618c72c-0f69-44ec-9f4a-3377cfc358bb