Craftsman "Universal Wrench - Inch 5/16"""
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Turn Six Different Types of Nuts and Bolts with the Craftsman 5/16" Universal Wrench
Featuring an innovative design, the 5/15-in. Universal Wrench allows you to work with six different types of nuts and bolts, including Spline, Hex (6-point), 12-point, Square (4-point), External Torx and Partially Rounded Hex (6-point). This versatility helps you prepare for any project and ensures you won’t have to halt progress and make a trip to the hardware store to find the right tool for the job.
The Craftsman 5/16" Universal Wrench also features an angled head for ample knuckle clearance and better leverage, and the handle has a matte finish for a non-slip grip. It is guaranteed forever.
- The innovative design in the 5/15-in. Universal Wrench is supported by a thicker, rounded beam for optimal comfort and strength
- Reinforced open-end to reduce tip spread under a heavy load
- Works with 6 different types of nuts and bolts: Spline, Hex (6-point), 12-point, Square (4-point), External Torx and Partially Rounded Hex (6-point)
- Angled head for ample knuckle clearance and better leverage
- Easy-to-read size marking
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.1|
|Metric Opening Size||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size||5/16 in.|
|Torx Opening Size||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points||Spline|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty||Guaranteed Forever|
SSIN : 00912959000P
UID : bc80507b-7589-4e22-b86d-3bbeef29a7b6