Craftsman "Universal Wrench - Inch 7/16"""
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Craftsman Universal Wrench Inch 7/16 Puts Torque in Your Palm
This universal wrench inch 7/16 speeds through tasks with its versatility. The wrench can grip six types of fasteners, including a variety of Spline, hex, Torx and square heads in several different point sizes, giving you the flexibility to complete most any project with a single tool. The open end is just as handy as the versatile box end. It's reinforced to help prevent fastener rounding, and at 7/16 an inch it's perfect for connecting all those cables around the house. The box end also can make it easier to remove damaged fasteners because its universal tooth design allows a better grip.
With a matte finish that improves grip and a thickened, rounded handle that's comfortable, Craftsman universal wrench inch 7/16 is as easy to use as it is versatile. It's made of durable alloy steel and carries the Craftsman lifetime guarantee.
- From connecting wires to changing fuel filters, this universal wrench inch 7/16 is versatile tool that's great to have around the house or garage
- Its universal tooth design lets the wrench work on six different fasteners
- The wrench works on external Torx and Spline fasteners
- It also can grip 12 point hex, 6 point hex or partially rounded hex or 4 point square fasteners
- Angled head for better leverage and knuckle clearance
- Comfortable grip thanks to the thick, rounded handle
- Matte finish over alloy steel
- Weighs .21 pounds
- 8 inches long
- Lifetime guarantee
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.21|
|Metric Opening Size||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size||7/16 in.|
|Torx Opening Size||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points||Spline|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty||Guaranteed Forever|
SSIN : 00912953000P
UID : 2ccdc6f7-c02f-4273-9cdf-7d96fb25e0bc