CRAFTSMAN 36-in Creeper Metal Frame Glides Smoothly Under Vehicles and Equipment
Slide comfortably under cars and trucks on the CRAFTSMAN 36-in creeper metal frame with full padding. Lying on your back on ground makes for sore bones and muscles. A quality car creeper solves this problem. The CRAFTSMAN creeper measures 36 inches in length, a full 3 feet to accommodate even the taller mechanic's body. It measures 15 inches across and features four cross-rails for maximum support and strength.
The 36-in creeper metal frame from CRAFTSMAN comes complete with six, 2-inch wheels, allowing you to glide easily and smoothly under vehicles when performing maintenance and repairs. Each ball-bearing roller wheel is oil-resistant. The durable CRAFTSMAN creeper's steel frame features a powder coat finish to combat rust and chipping, while a fully padded body and raised headrest provides cushioned support, helping to minimize back and neck fatigue.
- Eliminate flat-backing with the CRAFTSMAN 36-in creeper metal frame featuring a fully padded body and raised headrest
- The 3-foot-long creeper measures 15 inches in width and supports up to 320 pounds
- Containing six, 2-inch ball-bearing roller wheels, the CRAFTSMAN creeper offers a smooth glide and easy maneuverability under vehicles
- The metal frame features a powder coat finish to resist rust and chipping
- Four cross rails offer support and strength during the toughest jobs
- Some assembly required
- CRAFTSMAN offers a 90-day product warranty for the 36-inch creeper