4 1/2 in. Small Angle Grinder Takes on the Toughest Jobs
Whether you’re grinding slag from welds, shaping hunks of wood with a blade attachment or resurfacing cement, this CRAFTSMAN angle grinder brings speedy rotation and versatile muscle to the job. With a maximum rotational speed of 11,000 RPMs, easy to use locking thumb switch and the protection of a quick release grinder guard, this tool puts power and easy use in your hands, while the ergonomic design and movable comfort grip handle provides hours of precision control.
Serious muscle that’s built to last, this 4 1/2 in. small angle grinder features the long life of heat-treated gears and power of 6 amps to get you through countless jobs. And since this grinder works with any standard 120 volt outlet, you’ll never have to worry about running out of batteries before the job is through. A solid tool, built CRAFTSMAN tough and backed by a year-long warranty, this grinder puts power that you can count on in your hands. Cutting, grinding or shaping, get it done with Sears.
- CRAFTSMAN angle grinder includes: Metal grinding wheel, spanner wrench and soft grip handle
- 6.0 Amp, - 11,000 RPM operation
- Powerful motor handles heavy duty applications
- Cast aluminum gear housing
- Accurate gear alignment and operating efficiency
- Rotatable slide switch with lock-on
- Quick release grinder guard can be located at various positions to wheel without use of special tools
- 3 Position soft grip side handle with rubber comfort grip helps reduce vibration and mounts on either side or top for best control
- 5/8 in. spindle and lock provides for easy accessory changes
- Slim handle design provides good handling and control
- Heat-treated gearing for long life and smooth, efficient power transmission