4 in. Bench Vise has Secure, Strong Grip with Fast-Securing Screws
The Craftsman 4 in. bench vise is built sturdy and strong to get you through your projects safely and efficiently. It is built of rugged iron and steel, with a 4 inch vise, to put in your shop or garage. It has a large 4 3/4 inch capacity, and its V groove feature makes for outstanding gripping strength. Its throat opens wide to securely grip pipes from 1/8 to 2 inches in diameter. Add the gray vise to your work area and trust in the Craftsman name that is synonymous with high-quality tools.
The 4 in. bench vise has a sturdy, bolt-mount style. It features a 180-degree swivel that provides you easy access to your materials. Fast-securing screws on the vise save time, making for quick work that is done precisely. In addition, the smooth chrome-plated steel handle gives you additional leverage than competitor vises. A precision-machined anvil top on the vise is perfect for hard-hitting jobs. The 19 lb. Craftsman bench vise comes with a 1-year general warranty.
- Gray Craftsman 4 in. bench vise is sturdy and strong in your shop or garage
- Large 4 3/4 inch capacity, with 4.5 inch jaw width
- V groove for outstanding grip strength
- Securely grips pipes of 1/8 to 2 in. diameter
- Bolt-mount style with additional leverage from smooth chrome-plated steel handle
- 180-degree swivel for any angle access to your materials
- Fast-securing screws save you time
- Precision-machined anvil top works great for hard-hitting jobs
- 6.4 inches high with 19 lb. weight
- 1-year general warranty included