Craftsman 4 in. Flex Stainless Tape Knife
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Tape with a Craftsman 4 In. Flex Stainless Tape Knife
Whether you work with drywall for a living, or you're a do-it-yourselfer who has the occasion to do some wall patching, wallboard repairs or taping, you need this 4 in. flex stainless tape knife to help you get your work done quickly, professionally and with the least amount of hassle or hand and wrist fatigue. This knife is engineered to have the exact amount of stiffness you need in a tape knife with the exact amount of flexibility so that you can apply drywall mud as easy as if you were buttering a piece of toast.
You'll enjoy the secure but soft grip on this Craftsman 4 in. flex stainless tape knife. You can work on drywall all day and still find it very comfortable in your hand. The soft grip handle helps to keep your hand from cramping so you can even put in some overtime on a project without wrist or hand pain.
- This 4 in. flex stainless tape knife comes with a comfortable handle so you can avoid wrist and hand fatigue
- The sharp blade is made from stainless steel
- It is taper ground so you can do your work more quickly, neatly and easily
- When you're taping wallboard or filling holes, you'll enjoy this sharp blade that is also firm but flexible
- Use the hammer end cap to tap in stray nail heads
- Overall dimensions are 9.25 x 6 x 0.875 inches
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions||9.25 x 6 x 0.875|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color/Finish||Silver (blade) ,Grey (handle)|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.305|
|General Warranty||Free from manufacturing defect|
|Material||PP, Santoprene, Stainless steel, Zinc|
|Drywall Tool Type||Putty & Joint Knives|
|Included with Item:|
SSIN : 00994818000P
UID : 2de93bb7-5e5a-4b33-990f-119b62a79250