A CRAFTSMAN Pliers Set Gets You Set for the Job
Whether you are building your first tool set or you're adding to an existing, this CRAFTSMAN 4-pc. pliers set belongs in your box. Four of the most basic and frequently used pliers are included in the set. Needle nose and duckbill pliers are tailored to specific jobs where you need recessed access for tight or hard-to-reach spots. Wide jaw cutters and linesman pliers handle jobs that need a solid and reliable grip for bending or holding materials or for cutting wires and cables with ease.
This sturdy CRAFTSMAN pliers set is a quality set and made with the strength of forged alloy steel that is heat treated to for power and durability. The flush rivet design lets you work in tight or difficult areas without taking up any extra space so you can reach, grip, twist, bend or cut just that much easier.
- CRAFTSMAN 4-pc. pliers set contains your most often used pliers to ensure you have the set of pliers you need for common usage
- Set includes: 8-inch duckbill pliers, 7-inch wide jaw cutters, 8-inch linesman pliers and 8-inch long nose pliers
- Created from forged alloy steel that has been heat treated, these pliers are made to last
- Flush rivet design opens up more space for working in tight areas
- Textured grips allow for a solid grip, reducing slipping and sliding