Make Short Work of Digging Tasks With the Craftsman 4-Tine D-Handle Digging Fork
Beautiful gardens come with a lot of yard work, but you can cut down your digging time with the Craftsman 4-Tine D-Handle Fork. This D-handle digging fork is designed with sharp diamond-shaped tines to penetrate soil and non-slip grips for quick grabs. Use the fork to dig up stones and separate them from soil, rake your garden beds or turn your mulch pile. With a lightweight fiberglass handle, a reinforced steel stem and long steel ferrule, this super strong fork is up to all of your most strenuous landscaping tasks.
- The Craftsman 4-Tine D-Handle Fork is a must-have garden tool for quick and efficient digging yard work.
- D-handle fork is easy to grasp and use with two grippy hand positions on the stem
- Diamond shape tines penetrate the ground better and more deeply
- Fiberglass handle, steel stem and long steel ferrule make this tool lightweight yet durable and strong
- The fork works well on both soil and rock terrain
- Use this digging fork for everything from raking leaves to turning your compost heap