The 4 Ton Lift Service Jack can handle almost anything.
Where other jacks might fail, the Craftsman High Lift Service Jack is bound to get the job done. When you need to lift a heavy vehicle, you want to be absolutely sure the jack can withstand the weight. Thankfully, this one has what it takes. This jack can handle up to 4 tons (8,000 pounds) of weight. It features a heavy-duty chassis that adds strength and durability, as well as an overload valve system to help prevent failure and to ensure safe operation.
This 4 Ton Lift Service Jack has a low profile design capable of lifting vehicles from 4 to 20 inches high. It's low enough for small sedans and many sports cars, but strong enough to life heavy vehicles like SUVs. Other heavy-duty jacks might be difficult to wield, but this one has rear casters that pivot 360 degrees for easy maneuverability. You'll be able to get the saddle in position much easier and with less effort.
- Craftsman High Lift Service Jack has a large weight capacity of 4 tons (up to 8,000 pounds)
- Low-profile design can be used with a wide array of vehicles like SUVs and other high-chassis vehicles
- Lifting range from 4 to 20 inches high
- Rear casters pivot 260 degrees
- Heavy-duty chassis provides added strength and durability
- Features an overload valve system that helps prevent equipment failure and provides safe operation
- Includes jack, handle and manual
- Backed by a 1-year warranty