The Craftsman 45-deg Double Flaring Tool Makes a Secure, Sealed Connection
The Craftsman 45-deg double flaring tool is built for serious mechanics. Recommended for Bundy tubing and other annealed soft steel tubing with 3/16 to 1/2 inch outer diameter, this tool makes single or double flares in soft metals, enabling you to make a more secure and sealed connection.
This 45-deg double flaring tool is fabricated of steel yoke and swivel-type hardened steel and features a chrome-finished flaring cone. The ball thrust bearing in the flaring cone minimizes friction, making operation easier, and the bar provides a positive grip on the tubing. Complete with a plastic tool case, it's protected from the elements, while backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, it's a tool you can count on for life.
- Craftsman 45-deg double flaring tool is recommended for Bundy tubing and other annealed soft tubing
- For tubing of with 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2 inch O.D.
- Can be used for copper or aluminum
- Fabricated from hardened steel
- Chrome finished flaring cone
- Ball thrust bearing for easier operation
- 7-piece set
- Rust resistant
- Plastic tool case and user guide are included
- Guaranteed forever