Craftsman 46” 22 HP V-Twin Kohler Zero Turn Riding Mower
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
The New CRAFTSMAN 22 HP* V-Twin Kohler 46” Zero Turn Riding Mower was designed with the perfect mix of user comfort and cutting performance in mind. Extended legroom and a deluxe high back seat compliment the Kohler V-twin engine and deep domed cutting deck to provide best in class cutting performance on a comfortable ride.
The New CRAFTSMAN Z6400 22 Horsepower, Kohler 7000 Series V-twin engine with Consistent Cut Technology delivers higher engine speed in tall grass and hilly terrain to achieve a better quality of cut with less clumping. Kohler V-twins deliver more than just high power. They are designed to run smoother making the mower more comfortable to operate. Features full pressure lubrication and a spin on oil filter for extended life. Save time as you navigate around obstacles and against edges with zero degree turning radius that allow the mower to spin on a dime. Tackle the straightaways, and get the job done faster with adjustable speeds up to-7.0 MPH.
- Dual lap bar controlled hydrostatic transmissions provide smooth speed and directional control
- Integrated lap bar brake lock is very user friendly, and reduces and streamlines the startup and shut-off process
- 46” deep domed cutting deck offers 8 adjustable cutting heights from 1.5” to 4” to provide the flexibility and great cutting performance you would expect from a CRAFTSMAN.
- Four gauge wheels to minimize lawn scalping for a more beautiful lawn.
- Turf Saver Tires in rear prevent skidding and grass damage while making turns
- 13” front caster wheels and a robust steel front axle with sealed ball bearings provide high strength for rugged terrain.
- 3.0 Gallon gas tank will reduce the need to refill as frequently
- 2-Year Warranty
Comfort and Convenience
- 18 in. high back seat has added support to make every ride a comfortable one.
- Ergonomically designed comfort grip lap bars are easy to grip and control, and absorb vibrations during operation.
- Cup Holder for your favorite beverage
Accepts optional mulch kit, bagger
*As rated by the engine manufacturer
V-Twin Kohler Engine
Kohler 7000 Series V-twin engine with Consistent Cut Technology delivers higher engine speed to achieve a better quality of cut with less clumping
Dual Hydrogear EZT Transmission
Low Maintenance Transmission for smooth operation
Large Front Casters
13” Front Casters and a robust steel front axle with sealed ball bearings provide high strength for tough terrain
CRAFTSMAN Comfort Package
Extra High back seat has added support and ergonomically designed lap bars are easy to grip and control, absorbing vibrations during operation
Engage the blade with the push of a button
Mow In Reverse
Versatility enabling you to mow in any direction
|Item Weight (lbs.)||721|
|Overall Item Dimensions||84.5" x 52" x 35.5"|
|Cutting Deck & Blade:|
|Blade Width (in.)||46|
|Cutting Width (In.)||46|
|Blade Type||Side Discharge/Mulch|
|Cutting Deck Material||Stamped Steel|
|Cutting Deck Nose Roller||Yes|
|Cutting Height Adjustment Type||Hand Lever|
|Cutting Height Minimum (in.)||1.0|
|Cutting Height Maximum (in.)||4.0|
|Controls and Features:|
|Blade Engagement Type||Electric|
|Front Axle Material||Steel|
|Frame Type||Fully welded|
|Frame Material||One Piece Steel Frame|
|Transmission Type||Hydrostatic Automatic|
|Maximum Forward Speed (mph)||7|
|Maximum Reverse Speed (mph)||2.8|
|Mow in Reverse||Yes|
|Cooling System Type||Fan-cooled|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||725|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Rear Tire Size||18" x 9.5" x 8"|
|Front Tire Size||13" x 5" x 6"|
|Accessory or Attachment:|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||3.0|
|Fuel Gauge Location||On Tank|
|Speed Control||Levers/Lap Bars|
|CARB Compliant||Not Compliant with Cali. Air Resource Board|
SSIN : 07120418000P
UID : 7766e3ad-50d9-44ea-ae5f-4f3f075f576c