The CRAFTSMAN 48 oz. Fiberglass Hammer Demolishes the Competition
This CRAFTSMAN 48 oz. engineers fiberglass hammer is one of those tools you will reach for when nothing else will do. Whether you are knocking down a wall, breaking up concrete or any other sledgehammer-worthy task, this hammer is just what the construction worker ordered.
This CRAFTSMAN 48 oz. Fiberglass Hammer features a nice long 15 in. handle made from lightweight but supremely durable fiberglass material. The handle grip is slip-resistant, which is critical, and it is padded for extra comfort so you can go the distance. The engineer hammer's head is a full 48 oz. of forged, tempered and balanced steel power. With its nice generous bevel and generously sized strike face, you'll always hit your mark.
- The CRAFTSMAN 48 oz. engineers fiberglass hammer is made to take what you dish out
- The 15" long fiberglass handle is lightweight without sacrificing strength and durability
- 48 oz. drop forged head is made out of heat-treated, hardened, tempered steel
- The head has a large crowned face and wide bevel
- The handle features an overstrike guard and a slip-resistant cushioned grip