The Craftsman Snow Blade Saves Time and Effort.
The Craftsman 48inch snow blade for tractor lets you take advantage of the power and strength of your tractor engine to push snow effortlessly off your driveway or pathway. Not only will you save time, but you'll also never worry about shoveling by hand again. After one installation of mounting brackets to your tractor, the blade can be easily removed or attached without tools for simple, no-hassle use. Blade fits Craftsman, Husqvarna, Poulan Pro, MTD, Huskee, Cub Cadet, Murray and John Deere tractors.
Constructed of heavy-duty 13-gauge steel, this Craftsman snow blade delivers the ultimate in weather-resistant durability. Boasting a 14 in. height and a 48 in. width, the versatile blade covers large areas of snow in less time. Plus, the durable, versatile blade pivots left, right and center and lifts and lowers from the tractor seat, so you can make quick, seated adjustments without standing. Adjustable skid shoes can be used on smooth surfaces to rock driveways.
- The Craftsman 48inch Snow Blade For Tractors fits Craftsman, Husqvarna, Poulan Pro, MTD, Huskee, Cub Cadet, Murray and John Deere tractors
- Blade can be removed or attached without tools after first installation
- Blade can be lifted and lowered from the seat, as well as pivoted left, right and center
- Adjustable skid shoes for smooth or textured surfaces
- Works best in snow depths of 8 in. or less
- For snow removal only
- Fits tractors only
- Some minimal assembly required
- 1-year limited warranty protects your investment
- Click here for online brochure