Craftsman 49-Piece 3/8-Inch Drive Socket Module - Build A Tool Tool Set
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
3/8-In. Drive Socket Set Has the Right Tool to Get the Job Done Right
Get the job done fast with the right tools using this 49-pc. 3/8-in. drive socket set. This premium set contains all of the most common socket sizes in both metric and SAE measurements on a 3/8" drive. It includes the ratchet, extensions, and both deep-well and standard sockets to ensure that you can get at virtually any bolt that comes your way. Ideally suited to automotive and construction work. Backed by the Craftsman forever guarantee, you know you're getting great tools that will last a lifetime.
Crafted from heat-treated steel alloy, the components of this 3/8-in. drive socket set can withstand the rigors of any tough job without cracking or breaking. A solid six-point grip lets you efficiently remove or tighten fasteners without rounding the heads or cross-threading. The quick-release feature lets you change sockets instantly, and then keeps them firmly in place. A molded plastic carry case keeps the entire set organized and ready for you to just grab and go.
- With a total of 45 sockets in both metric and SAE sizes, this 49-pc. 3/8-in. drive socket set tackles a wide range of jobs without the need for additional tools
- Includes both deep-well and standard sockets for the best fit and most efficient tool for every job
- Included extensions ensure that you can get to those hard-to-reach bolts that can cost time and aggravation
- Thin-profile ratchet improves access to tight spaces while offering a more comfortable grip than rounded ratchets
- Steel alloy tools get through every job without cracking and breaking, or you get a new one through the Craftsman forever guarantee
|Number of Sockets||45|
|Marking Text Size||Standard|
|Impact or Standard||Standard|
|Pass Through Type||No|
|Contact Points||6 point|
|Drive Size||3/8 in.|
|Unit of Measure||SAE|
|Socket Size||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size||Metric or SAE|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
SSIN : 00948881000P
UID : fdacbace-2ce2-494f-aa15-f00bbc49c03b