Craftsman 5/16 in. Magnetic Nutsetter
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
CRAFTSMAN 5/16-in. Magnetic Nutsetter Makes Fastening Easy Even in Tight Spaces
This 5/16-in. magnetic nutsetter lets you quickly and easily drive nuts, bolts and screws (hex head), even in tight spaces. That's because it's magnetized to keep a secure hold on the fastener. With your hands out of the way, it's simple to get into smaller spaces. It's also handy for applications where you need to hold the item you're fastening in place with one hand.
Your CRAFTSMAN 5/16-in. magnetic nutsetter is made from high-speed steel with high hardness and superior wear resistance. This gives your nutsetter strength and durability for a long life, no matter how much you use it. It has a precision formed tip to ensure a good fit. The universal 1/4- inch hex shank with power groove offers versatility in your choice of driver or wrench.
- This 5/16-in. magnetic nutsetter can save your sanity, especially when you're working in tight spaces without much room to maneuver
- Easily drive hex head screws, nuts and bolts
- Magnet holds fasteners securely, so you don't lose them
- Precision formed tip ensures a good fit, reducing frustration while working
- Made from durable, wear-resistant high speed steel for a long life
- Has a 1/4-inch hex shank with power groove
- Shank length is 0.25 inches
- Overall length is 0.63 inches
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.06|
|Shank Length||0.25 in.|
|Shank Diameter||0.5 in.|
|Number of Bits||1|
|Drill Bit Type||Screwdriving|
|Material||High speed steel (HSS)|
SSIN : 00925984000P
UID : 14b84b2d-e276-4f0b-a3cc-f9da8dcc97a7