Craftsman 5/8 in. HSS Countersink
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
CRAFTSMAN 5/8-in. HSS Countersink Gives Clean Fastening
A recessed bolt makes your woodworking look much better, and the 5/8-in. HSS countersink gives great results. Deburr drilled holes in iron and steel, even plastic and wood to remove hazardous sharp edges and improve the finish of your project. The 1/4-inch shank fits all drills.
The five-flute design with an 82-degree point of the CRAFTSMAN 5/8-in. HSS countersink drill bit provides smooth chamfering. Made from high-speed steel, this countersink is CRAFTSMAN tough and stays sharp use after use.
- The 5/8-in. HSS countersink steps up your furniture-making abilities
- Made from high-speed steel
- Shank length: 1 inch
- Shank diameter: 0.25 inches
- Length: 1.75 inches
- Five-flute design and 82-degree point for smooth chamfering
- Use to deburr drilled holes in iron, steel, plastic or wood
- 1/4-inch shank fits all power drills
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.07|
|Shank Length||1 in.|
|Shank Diameter||0.25 in.|
|Number of Bits||1|
|Drill Bit Type||Countersink|
|Material||High speed steel (HSS)|
SSIN : 00918034000P
UID : 773d6c0d-ec5d-4101-906f-2a6db15619b5