Craftsman 5/8 in. Ratcheting Combination Wrench
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Craftsman 5/8 In. Ratcheting Combination Wrench Puts Torque in Your Palm
Use the 5/8 in. ratcheting combination wrench and speed through tasks with the versatile tool. It has a one-way mechanism that permits you to turn the socket without taking it off the bolt or nut. Simply cycle the handle backward and forward. This allows you to work with bolts and nuts that are in tight places without knocking your knuckles against other metal parts.
The Craftsman 5/8 in. ratcheting combination wrench is standard length and made of shiny alloy steel with a straight handle. The ratcheting end of the wrench has 12 points. This tool carries the Craftsman Lifetime Guarantee, which means it can be replaced any time something goes wrong with it. The gear configuration eliminates slack and allows for efficient fastener tightening. The design of the wrench uses no grease, and it has few moving parts.
- The 5/8 in. ratcheting combination wrench is faster and easier to use than a traditional wrench
- One-way mechanism lets you turn the socket without taking it off of the bolt or nut
- Cycle the handle backward and forward
- Allows you to work in tighter places without knocking your knuckles
- Made of shiny alloy steel with a straight handle
- Standard length
- 12 points
- Gear configuration eliminates slack
- No grease necessary and few moving parts
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.44|
|Metric Opening Size||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size||5/8 in.|
|Torx Opening Size||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points||12|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty||Guaranteed Forever|
SSIN : 00942638000P
UID : d0ea121c-f262-45a5-8019-07c388b0e2e2